have this to say about social learning:
Social learning theory states that people learn within a social context. It is facilitated through concepts such as modeling and observational learning.
- People learn from the environment and seek acceptance from society by learning through influential models.¹
- Social learning theory states that social behavior (any type of behavior that we display socially) is learned primarily by observing and imitating the actions of others.²
- Social learning behavior is also influenced by being rewarded for these actions.
- Our platform implements these concepts based on the founders experience and knowledge gained with Cambridge University.
1. Ormrod, J.E. (1999). Human learning (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall
2. Social learning theory. (2012). Retrieved from: source